Visit our office at 201 West Water Street or call 937-778-2000 to request to terminate your utility services or remove your name from an account. Once service has been terminated our customer service representative will obtain a final meter reading to process your final utility bill.
- At least one business day before you want utility service to end.
- Address at which utility services are being provided to.
- Name of the owner or landlord for the property.
- Forwarding address for mailing of the final bill.
- The termination date for the utility services.
For more information about terminating City of Piqua utility services contact:
City of Piqua
Utility Business Office
201 W Water Street
Piqua, OH 45356